R&D Scientist (RSSL-001)
Stemnovate aims to commercialise platforms that reduce the cost of drug discovery for the pharmaceutical industry and ensure safety for the patients.
At our R&D site in Babraham Research Campus, Cambridge we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a R&D Scientist to work on exciting projects and in return you will have a rewarding career.
About the job:
The role of scientist is to support cell production, stem cell differentiation and collaborate with bioengineering team for product development. The role is initially for two years to work on ‘Liver on a chip’ project for in vitro drug testing.
Essential Job Duties:
- Support process and product development.
- Support cell production, laboratory and equipment management.
- Cellular and Molecular biology based assay development.
- Scientific report writing, review and result analysis.
- Database management, SOP development as per regulatory procedures and guidelines.
- Training and scientific literature preparation.
- Supporting marketing and business development.
- Hands on experience in cell production, stem cell culture and cellular differentiation.
- Experience in Mass spectrophotometry, ELISA, HPLC.
- Good understanding of 3D and organoid cultures or microfluidics is desirable.
- Experience working with viral vectors and molecular biology techniques including PCRs, protein expression, flow-cytometry and immunoassays.
- Demonstrable ability to work in multidisciplinary and multi-cultural team.
Education / Qualifications:
How to Apply:
Send your CV with Cover letter to email@example.com. Candidates should be eligible to work in UK.