Do you enjoy driving awareness, increasing engagement and supporting sales through web channels?
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team and help us reach, engage and convert audiences around the world through our website and eCommerce channels.
You are an organised and results-driven digital marketer responsible for supporting the delivery, management, optimisation and continuous improvement of a high-performing marketing website; our largest touchpoint with our customers around the world.
- Improve online presence and website using SEO/SEM, PPC and social media.
- Plan, design and implement global and regional digital marketing campaigns, using the web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, videos, and display advertising
- Ability to set up and optimise PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
- Deliver comprehensive analytics reports/dashboards and recommend optimising strategies to achieve goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Have hands-on experience using the tools above, not just managing or overseeing
- Proven working experience in B2B digital marketing
- Experience in Hubspot is essential
- Excellent collaborative skills and the confidence to brainstorm with multiple teams and industry contacts.
- Attention to detail when creating content and maintaining the Hubspot and marketing database
- Should be well versed with agile ways of working
- Ability to work with time-sensitive projects and tight deadlines.
- Be confident to bring new ideas of how to drive the digital marketing strategy, this may come from 2/3 years experience in a similar role.