We are currently looking to recruit number of Stemnovate Ambassadors in Europe, UK, US, Canada, Middle East, Africa, Japan, Australia and India to increase market awareness, generate leads and increase our client base, as part of the Sales team. You will achieve this through a high degree of direct contact with prospective clients including by telephone, email and direct mail based on both inbound and outbound leads.
Ideally you will have experience which relates to the BioPharma, life science space, and/or a Scientific degree, as well as real drive and passion to grow and learn, in turn helping to generate new business.
This role will be home based.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Stemnovate as its going through an exciting period of growth where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is everything. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve lives and change the world.
- Nurturing leads generated through the website, marketing campaigns, trade shows, e-commerce and the client’s customer service line.
- Engaging in preliminary high level technical discussions with potential clients
- Qualifying and driving sales leads through the sales pipeline, documenting all actions and touch points
- Monitoring Scientist, Science Exchange and other similar sites for leads/opportunities and driving the sales process, taking the lead on quote submission, etc.
- Exhibit safety awareness and safe work practice
- Able to maintain a high level of knowledge on our products and solutions to represent the offerings across CROs, Pharma and Research and Development.
- Masters or PhD Degree, or equivalent in the science, stem cells or molecular biology field.
- Experience working on sales pipeline in life sciences or pharma space
- Proficiency in software related to Windows including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong business judgement and acumen
- Strong professional communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to manage time appropriately; work in a fast paced environment and multi-task, all while paying close attention to details
- Ability to evaluate processes and procedures, identify bottlenecks and work to find improvements for operational efficiency
- Ability to quickly and eagerly learn new products/services and system.