- World’s first commercial biobank for renewable liver cells from induced pluripotent stem cells.
- Multicellular modelling (Stellates, Kupffer cells, endothelial cells)to simulate liver microarchitecture
- Robust data platform powered with transcriptomics and Genotyping for finding new biomarkers
- Advanced system ‘on a chip’ for microphysiological modelling
- Patient samples for studying genetic predisposition and variable responses
Stemnovate in vitro testing platform simulates the liver response to evaluate predictable and unpredictable hepatotoxins over the breadth of the genetically diverse human population. The processes are highly data-driven with high-resolution images, genomic profiles, biological information, molecular and metabolite profiles. The machine learning can correlate, assimilate and connect the data more rapidly to help discover patterns. Our approach for deep learning will allow data exploration to identify key features and design of the cognitive network that can automate the prediction of toxicity and will be a game-changing technology for precision drug discovery.
- Stemnovate is capable of designing and manufacturing a bespoke fluidic component to enhance repeatability of complex cell culture
- As a company, we are able to quickly design, validate and manufacture prototypes and complex designs
- Once a methodology is optimised the process can be set for reproducibility and automation
- We support projects to achieve a higher standard of accuracy, evaluating biocompatibility and tolerance.
Induced Pluripotent stem cell lines
Human & Multispecies Primary cells
Cell culture & analysis package
Single Nucleotide Polymorphism
Microfluidic design, prototyping and manufacturing
Biosensing and AutomationLogin
Our clients say
You are doing some amazing and important work at Stemnovate, we are happy to be associated with your project.
Thank you for your presentations, they were really great and stimulating. I am very happy we met and that we could get the cells in culture!
CASE STUDIES & Partnership
Stemnovate has partnered with multinational collaborators on a project coordinated by MEDES Institute of space medicine and physiology.
Stemnovate is partnering up with the world renowned Roslin Institute on a project to create in vitro modelling systems for muscular studies that can help make new discoveries for better animal health and production.