- World’s first commercial biobank for human iPS cells with complete genotype information.
- Multicellular modelling with novel tissue engineering.
- Viral infectivity modelling.
- Neuro-invasive, viscerotropic and immunogenicity studies.
- Complete gene expression profiling with transcriptomics.
- Regulatory compliance for biobanking.
- Complete consent for commercial use.
- Biosafety Level 2 laboratory for virus handling.
- Schedule 5 notification.
Induced Pluripotent stem cell lines
Human & Multispecies Primary cells
Cell culture & analysis package
Single Nucleotide Polymorphism
Microfluidic design, prototyping and manufacturing
Biosensing and AutomationLogin
Our clients say
You are doing some amazing and important work at Stemnovate, we are happy to be associated with your project.“
Thank you for your presentations, they were really great and stimulating. I am very happy we met and that we could get the cells in culture!“
CASE STUDIES & Partnership
Prof Ciro Semprebon will be working in partnership with Stemnovate on the prestigious EPSRC grant project for advancing SLIPS technology.
Stemnovate is partnering up with the world renowned Roslin Institute on a project to create in vitro modelling systems for muscular studies that can help make new discoveries for better animal health and production.